1. Begin your home remodeling project by asking yourself the following questions (Consider this your homework)
- What changes do I want to see in my home? (Better organization, more efficient use of space, Better flow in living/entertaining areas, more private space.)
- What is my project budget? (How much do I want to invest in my project?)
- What are the priorities of my needs wants and desires? (Are there certain phases of my project that can be completed at a later date?)
- What is my schedule? (When do I want my project to start/end?)
2. Call Walter Price Design Build at 407-322-2097 to Schedule Your No Obligation Consultation Appointment
After you have answered these questions it is time to discuss the project with a remodeler. Call our office any day and ask to speak to Walter Price. Walter appreciates the opportunity to visit with you in your home and learn firsthand about the type of project you are considering.
During Your Appointment
We will sit down with you and listen to you share your vision. It is helpful if you have sketches, pictures from magazines, ideas from websites such as Houzz or Pinterest. We will review in further detail your answers to your homework (including the project scope, your schedule, your budget and your project funding.) As we listen, we may offer suggestions or insights based on our experience.
Our clients appreciate our ability to work out the details and keep the budget in complete control.
The Next Step is Decided Together
Enter into our Design/ Construction Contract that provides phased design and construction services. At the completion of the design phase, you will be have been guided in the selection of your finishes, your products, your colors, everything to make your dream come true.
Or if you already have construction plans;
Enter into our Professional Services Agreement that provides a buildabilty assessment and construction cost estimate. We will review the plans for completeness, and suggest any additional information needed for accurate competitive bids if desired.
Walter Price Design/Build
750 Lanark St
Sanford, FL 32773
Walter Price Design Build is that rare residential remodeling company that can make your dream home a reality. Whether it be a complete home renovation, kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, garage addition or exterior remodel, we can manage your home improvement project from start to finish, done perfectly, finished on time and on budget. Servicing the Metro-Orlando area since 1992, Walter Price Design Build has the design team and contractors to make your home remodeling dreams come true.